Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Is This Already Happening? / This is Taking Forever

Well, last night Kelly and I spent nearly an hour packing my bike. It was kind of a disaster, but all is well in the world now. My bike has been shipped off to Portsmouth, NH and is currently waiting my arrival. It seems like the time has flown since we started planning this trip, and I can't wait to get started. It also seems like this week is going to take FOREVER! Oh, well! In no time at all, I'll be in NH ready to start my 3,800 mile journey across the U.S. Can't wait to get started! More to come later. Also, my poor bike is nameless. Any suggestions for names? Trust me, we've already come up with several, but I'm not sure we've found one that would be at all appropriate for the road with 31 people I haven't yet met. Send those ideas my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment